Monday, November 21, 2011

Could it be skin cancer?

Now I know it's not smart to come to the internet


for advice, but I just want your guys' opinions.


Since about a few months ago, I've had this like..


mole thing in the middle of my chest. It's not exactly


a "mole", but it just is a small brown spot that looks kind


of smudged. I've read up on skin cancer and stuff, and


it doesn't look NEARLY as bad as half the pictures they


post as examples.





Here is a picture of it though.








http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/5536/...





Opinions, please?

Could it be skin cancer?
Hi there, after seeing and hearing alot about cancer over the last few months ( diagnosed september) your pic doesn't look like it,could it be a spot that you have scratched and it has become infected, the yellow colour could be puss... Never the less I would certainly go and see your doc to put your mind at rest, good luck..
Reply:Go to a dermotologist.Don't play around with this.Early treatment can be life saving.


No comments:

Post a Comment