Monday, November 21, 2011

Skin Cancer??

I noticed pn my habd that I had a mole. Well, its been there since i was born, so i don't pay attention to it much but i noticed that it is a tiny bit bumpy, and it looks a tiny bit odd shaped. Its not odd colored its just brown. My grandfather had skin cancer, and so did my aunt.I dont get sunburnt much and if i ever go outside I put on sunscreen! I told my Friend and they said I was just freaking out! I am so scared! Is it Skin Cancer or not?

Skin Cancer??
Don't be scared over 1 million people a year get skin cancer.


There are several kinds. If caught in time there is usually not a real problem. Just get your Dr. at it. In the mean time type in Basal Cell Carcinoma in the yahoo web search. Look at pictures and see if any look like it or if the description fits.


Good luck dear.
Reply:your next check up ask your dr. there are moles that can become canserus but your prolly just overly worried. but its better than not caring. But ask your dr to look at it. better safe than sorry

bougainvillea

No comments:

Post a Comment