Monday, November 21, 2011

I put garlic on a facial mole, and now the spot is all red, will the redness go away?

Ok, so I was searching the internet to see home remedies for getting rid of raised skin moles, mine is on the side of my face. So I found something that says you put garlic on it. So last night I cut some garlic in half and kept it on there non-stop when I took it off, there was a huge red circle around it with little brown spots. I think it's burnt or something. And on top of that, the mole is still there. Now my question here is, will that red mark go/fade away, and how long will that take!? someone please help me, I look like a freak with this thing on my face and I need to get rid of this red mark as soon as possible. :(

I put garlic on a facial mole, and now the spot is all red, will the redness go away?
Garlic has a lot of irritating properties, and probably your skin has some inflammation due to it.





Try putting hydrocortisone cream on the area 2-3 times a day. That should clear it up fairly quickly. If it is not better after 3 days or so...you know what I'm gonna say...go to the doc! (Your regular doctor can probably handle this,)





Good luck!

sorrel

No comments:

Post a Comment