Saturday, July 24, 2010

Is there really a relationshp between skin heallth and inner well being?

i ask becase my brother has always had very low self esteem...and depression...and has had almost ever skin problem imaginalable....





lots of moles, acne, flaking, blackheads, cysts, white colorations.....





and its just really odd to me.... and i heard recently how you feel can affect yuor skins health and stuff is there anytruth to that???

Is there really a relationshp between skin heallth and inner well being?
diet effects everything, i used to have really bad acne and low self esteam, i went to see a nutrionist and ever since i changed my diet(the biggest change adding more fruit and vegetables) my skin has improved i have more energy and feel so much better. I think your brother should consider doing the same a gp could point him in the right direction


No comments:

Post a Comment