Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sudden appear - Moles?

Two days ago I noticed two moles, one on side above waist and another on the upper back. I never noticed it before and it's not big. Both brown. Little bit bumpy but not really. I'm 13. 5'5 and 96 lbs, not that often under sun, but sometimes. No family history of skin cancer. What could this mole be? Is it normal?

Sudden appear - Moles?
It is normal. You are reaching puberty. Does it hurt? if it hurts or it's dry it could be warts, but it's not dangerous.





However, since you mentioned are you 13, I assume it's puberty. IF more are appearing, You can ask a doctor.
Reply:You should see a dermatoligist. After having things carved, burned and frozen off me for the past 23 years (I grew up on the Gulf Coast of Florida) I would be suspicious of moles that suddenly appear. They may be nothing but it is better to be sure.

shell flower

No comments:

Post a Comment