Monday, August 23, 2010

Do i have skin cancer?

I have this brown mark almost like a mole but its really smooth on the skin and i have no sun exposure at all

Do i have skin cancer?
Usually skin cancer is a mole or spot that is bumpy, scaley, scabs that don't heal and it usually grows. I know several people with different types of skin cancer and I have seen them but I am still not a doctor.


A brown spot on your arm, or body could be a sun or age spot no matter how old you are or how little sun you have had.


Just have it checked out to be on the safe side and watch it closely. I bet it's not skin cancer, but better safe than sorry.
Reply:I think I have something similar but I asked a medical professional not yahoo answers. You need to be safe instead of sorry and just ask the doctor about it. Even a family doctor knows what to look for and if they dont know they can lead you to experts that do.


No comments:

Post a Comment