Friday, August 20, 2010

I want my tan skin back =(?

I'm italian so i get SO dark in the summer. i look way better that way and my eyes turn bright blue. I really am not into the whole tanning bed thing because i have some moles on my body and i don't want to get melanoma and wrinkles at age 30. I turn so pale in the winter and i just look gross. what kind of products can i use to restore my dark skin color (not gross orange). nothing that smells, streaks, or is fake looking. thanks in advance!





give me some links! and also will spray tanning make me orange!? i would do that..

I want my tan skin back =(?
I work in the tanning industry:





Firstly, spray tans (mystic, versa spa, magic tan etc....) are messy and are not goof proof and rather costly! Not to mention it tends to smell terrible!





Bed Tanning..... NOT all beds are terrible for you. 99% of salons only carry low pressure beds which contain around 3+% of UVB which the most damaging bed style however gives quick great color.





For you though, I suggest a High Pressure bed which contains less the 1% UVB! So it is mearly impossible to burn you or cause major skin damange.





Natural sun light emits anywhere from 3-4% uvb depending on your location on earth. A high pressure is well below that, and high pressure beds tend to be 20 min sessions because high pressure bulbs cannot be laid on so you have to flip thus figure it 10 mins a side. Figure tanning in your bed basically because your laying on a mattress in the bed.





I'd recommend a bronzer/indoor tanning accelerator also, which contains DHA which is basically a self tanner that developes up to 8 hours after tanning. No it does not appear orange or streak well MOST dont!





Now High Pressure beds are NOT ment to be used frequently, i suggest once maybe twice a week tops and that should solve your problem!
Reply:jergens tan skin moisturizer. that is the best for not getting orange. go to wal-mart, you can get it for cheap.





otherwise, spray tan works well, just don't exfoliate or u will get streaks!!!! good lucl =)


No comments:

Post a Comment