Friday, August 20, 2010

Skin problems?

hello basically my problem is thatover this summer even though i was hardly out in the sun my skin seems to have gone a little bit crazy.





Basically ive startet to grow hairs everywhere on (not in) my nose my cheeks you name it but most annoying for me is that i notice two brown flat moles/freckles? on my face.





Within the last month it has increased to 9 in total and i dont like them at all they look very dirty and unlike the moles i have on the rest of my body which i have always liked.





is it possible that these will go away or will i have to see a doctor and then conisder laser surgery or something and how much would that cost?





thanks for your help in advance =)

Skin problems?
I would recommend a dermatologist. Moles can be signs of other skin conditions. And usually they don't go away by themselves.
Reply:Are you like 13-14 years old?


No comments:

Post a Comment