Friday, August 20, 2010

Skin cancer?

hey guys, i got diagnosed with a non-life threatening form of skin cancer (bcc) a month ago but since then i've been back to the doctors and they say i have suspected melonoma on my back and i have to have two moles removed in a few days and tested.


i'm so scared as my other moles on my tummy are showing similar symptoms which means it would have spread.


has anyone else been in a similar situation? or has any advice please?

Skin cancer?
This was caught early. My husband had melonoma on arm, caught early and after removal, he is fine, with no other treatments. Wait to worry about the other moles until the dermatologist sees them. Again, it's early. I've had many moles that look to ME just like pictures of melanoma and it turns out to be nothing. I know it's hard to wait for test results. Prayers and blessings.

hydrangeas

No comments:

Post a Comment