Friday, August 20, 2010

Is this symptoms of skin cancer?

I am 33. I have had Hidradenitis Suppurativa for about 13 years now. I read that having HS over a long period of time could lead to skin cancer. The HS has gradually worsened over time. I have extensive scarring on some spots of my body because of it. I very occasionally (maybe once every 6 months) notice a small darkened spot, but it usually goes away rather quickly. I don't know if this has anything to do with it. But I've been noticing that my skin gets irritated (chapped, rashes, hurts sometimes when I even scratch) much more easily over the past few months. Also, I have been noticing, over the past.. I'd say, year, that I am getting moles everywhere. I only had one mole on my body up until the time I was around 32. Now, I can point out at least 12. These moles are very different than the freckle-like one I had before. They are small, raised little moles. Some are more pink than others, but for the most part, they are just skin colored. What are your opinions?

Is this symptoms of skin cancer?
I'd say your best bet is to go and see your doctor or a dermatologist. It may be something which your doctor may be able to treat, or it may be nothing. Always worth getting a professional's opinion though just to be sure.
Reply:the little moles are sadck moles they feed on blood and they do get bigger as far as if its cancer or not go see a doctor as far as removal of those ugly sack moles you can tie them off when they get big enough to stop the blood flow and they dry up and twist off.


No comments:

Post a Comment