Monday, August 23, 2010

I have tiny brown spots on my skin, really pale ones, on my forehead and nose?

I have never had freckles, or moles to speak, but I think they are the beginning of 'age' spots. Is there a natural formula to get rid of them? I have a book by Dr. Periicone, ... and he says the skin needs Vit Ester C, and Retinol (a) but I'm wondering if there is a simpler more natural applications, as number one... I hate to sort through all the thousands of beauty products out there, and two, the one I want are way too expensive... any advice? P.S. what I think caused it is wearing neutrogena retinol creme at night, and then going in the sun, here is the catch. I used frickin' Neutrogena's high SPF, but the crap does not work or something... because I have these spots, and also, I am just mad about it. there is no 'irregular' shapes, unhealling wounds or anything to indicate cancer, and some of my aunts have these spots, but I don't want them so soon, they will get darker and darker so help now. PS I DONT WANT TO USE hydroquinone, the bleaching creme, as that is not cool

I have tiny brown spots on my skin, really pale ones, on my forehead and nose?
You don't say how old you are, but I get the feeling that you are too young for age spots. They sound like freckles to me; Freckles are a sign of sun damage and will get darker with increased exposure to the sun. Your primary defense against freckles and further sun damage is sun block. Whenever you are outside, use at least an SPF 15. You may have to reapply it several times during the day, especially if you sweat or touch your face a lot.





I don't think that any of those creams really help much. Most of what you put on the skin doesn't penetrate the skin. Best to take care of your skin from the inside out. Eat well, drink lots of water and get plenty of rest. Use sunblock. If the freckles bother you, put on a light foundation or powder.

snake plant

No comments:

Post a Comment