Friday, August 20, 2010

Question about the skin around my penis.?

Around the 'shaft' of my penis, there seems to be some weird imperfections in my skin. What worries most is there seems to be a mini-sack type thing that is sort of directly under. It's very very small, and a normal person wouldn't even notice, but I did because I shower.





There also seems to be two weird black dots that are also very small, but still sort of go upwards? Pretty sure they aren't moles.





And I am just going to assume they are not STDs, I have never had sex, nor do my parents have any STD history.





Sorry if I'm not giving enough information, but I just don't really know how to describe it. Is it worth getting checked out?

Question about the skin around my penis.?
You've obviously puzzled all of us. You don't say how long these conditions have persisted, but if it's very recent, just wait a couple of weeks, and chances are it will clear up on its own. If things keep developing, though, with continuing changes, you might want to ask your doctor about it. Chances are it's something benign like an allergy, but for your own peace of mind, ask if it gets worse over a period of weeks.





Good luck!
Reply:if you are bothered, go get a circumcission. it is hygiienic on the part of the male. you will less prone to catch std or penile cancer. once you are circumcised you will really feel clean about yourself (genital area).


No comments:

Post a Comment