Friday, August 20, 2010

What will be the cause of moles??

i suddenly notice that i am getting small dots(light brown) on my face,hands and neck and later they are turning to black moles.and second thing is that i am getting very small pimples on my hands and on my back and on my legs..my skin is very sensitive but i don't know how to stop this and what sope should i use..my friend told me that u may have cancer and consult to the dermatologist and change the sope for pimples.


i am scared...please tell me what should i do..

What will be the cause of moles??
I bet it's not cancer... Here is a webpage with pictures of "melanoma", or skin cancer (check the 4 photos in the right-hand-side column)





http://www.southcoastmedcenter.com/graph...





In this picture, the cancerous moles are under the column "malignant". The column marked "benign" are non-cancerous.





But for your skin, consulting a dermatologist is a good idea. They can tell you what specific soaps %26amp; products to use with your skin type. They can also identify exactly what it is that you are seeing...





good luck!

china green

No comments:

Post a Comment