Monday, August 23, 2010

I Have a big flat black mole on my face any chance of skin damage with laser surgery ? HELP ME?

before i have surgery

I Have a big flat black mole on my face any chance of skin damage with laser surgery ? HELP ME?
Exactly as the first answer. Why surgery? A mole is considered a beauty mark! You know what, I have been trying to develop a tiny one that appeared under my eye!





Unless it is the kind that produces hair (I have heard of some malicious ones), you might want to consider remaining "natural." There is certainly much more to you. However, if surgery it is, then I have seen very clean surgical NON-laser removal.





My gut feel just doesn't like the laser bit - and it seems to me that you feel uncomfy too. Listen to your heart.





Love yourself, darling! Forget the little things! Stay beautiful! :)
Reply:How big is it? Some moles are considered to be a beauty mark. There is always a chance of skin damage with surgery. Make sure that the doctor has a good reputation and he's not a quack. Also if you decide to do it pray really hard before going in and you'll be okay.

hydrangeas

No comments:

Post a Comment