Monday, August 23, 2010

Kind of disgusting/embarrassing.. why do i get freckle-like moles wherever i "pop" black heads?

I have sensitive/fairish skin, but lately (in the past year), if i pop a blackhead i get a large freckle/mole in its place. Needless to say I am very apprehensive about doing that anymore, but I was wondering if anyone could tell me why before I see a dermatologist about it? I've asked my friends about it, but i'm the only one it happens to that I know of. They mainly develop around the outskirts of my face, but they're brownish and ugly. They are the same color as a mole I suppose, but they aren't raised above the skin at all. Why me!?!?!? Is there anything I can do? I know you're not "supposed" to pop stuff anyways...but still! Sometimes you feel like you have to.

Kind of disgusting/embarrassing.. why do i get freckle-like moles wherever i "pop" black heads?
You may need a scar cream, or a firming cream for your face. They are rather expensive, but they work wonders.
Reply:I don't know the answer to your question, so I would suggest asking your Dr or a Dermatologist, however, I just wanted to say, from personal experience, please do not get in the habit of squeezing blackheads or pimples. You will regret it. I started messing with my face over 10 years ago and I have scarred it bad. At first it was just occasional, but it has turned into a terrible OCD-like habit probably made worse by anxiety. I just don't want to see anyone fall into the same trap.


No comments:

Post a Comment