Friday, August 20, 2010

Do we understand anything about moles yet?

Weird, I wish I could explain or understood what was going on with my skin. We are yet so primitive that I don't think we've done much research in anything yet.





I took some sleeping pills and went to sleep today because I wasn't sleeping well, I woke up 4 hours later and looked in the mirror and I had 5 new moles on my face, a handful of those tiny brown needle sized specs on places on my body (places I never received them before).





My question is what could possibly explain this after 26 years? All my life, nada, then just OVERNIGHT..viola.. I wake up with a lot of tiny brown mole spots at once after 4 hours of sleep. Do we understand ANYTHING about these things? I can't get anything but general and very shallow information on this subject. I would love to have some better answers. I have to imagine it's something about my schedule that effected. But it's winter and there is no sun here, and that's the bland excuse I always hear about moles.

Do we understand anything about moles yet?
If you are getting that many moles that quickly you might want to see a Dermatologist. Some times moles can be cancerous so you should be checked. But if you are getting a bunch it may not be moles. Do they itch? Do you have any allergies? Are they tender, bleeding, filled with liquid? it may be an allergic reaction to the pills you took.


No comments:

Post a Comment